shout out
Vienna 03,
For those of you who were there and remember. I felt it necessary to let you know, today was the first day since leaving the states that i washed my shorts. i remember being made fun of alot in Europe for the same problem, with my jeans. Yah it was time. But we dont really need to wash that much do we? I miss and love you all.
Sincerely.
For those of you who were there and remember. I felt it necessary to let you know, today was the first day since leaving the states that i washed my shorts. i remember being made fun of alot in Europe for the same problem, with my jeans. Yah it was time. But we dont really need to wash that much do we? I miss and love you all.
Sincerely.


6 Comments:
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
oh how I miss vienna and all the freedom it entailed....like not washing your jeans for months. miss you brad. loved the photo you sent me. those were the days. thinking of you often!
She really misses Vienna.. I'm going to need to check that place out.. MAAN... I kid I kid
Hey brad, remember when we used to call you beaker. how weird was that?
The real question should be who's gonna sew your jeans when they get holes in them?
Well, at least the knees couldn't smell. You've always been thrifty with your laundry detergent. It's one of the many things I love about you.
Post a Comment
<< Home